Thank you for choosing the Cuyahoga Falls Natatorium. In an effort to provide the most positive experience for you and ensure all health and safety standards are met, the Natatorium has guidelines and policies in place.
- Everyone entering beyond the podium must be an annual/monthly member or pay a single entry fee (exception swim lessons or meets).
- A valid government issued photo ID (Drivers License, Passport, etc) for anyone 16 years of age or older is required for single entry visits, monthly passes and annual memberships.
- All individuals who enter the facility beyond the podium (secured area) will be checked through the Ohio Attorney General’s Offender website. All convicted offenders will not be able to use The Natatorium and therefore, must leave the premise immediately.
- Once a person has proved their identity and residency status, a CFOne card will be issued free of charge. This ID is to be used every time to grant access into the facility. Membership IDs may only be used by the person assigned to that card. $5.00 fee for replacement CFOne card
- Lockers are available for day use only. Locks will be cut off at the end of the night and contents will be stored for one week. Master locks no larger than 9/32 shackle are strongly recommended.
- Wear appropriate clothing (shorts, athletic pants, t-shirts, non-marking athletic shoes). Individuals must have a shirt on at all times except in the Aquatics area. Cargo pants/shorts, jeans, boots, open-toed shoes and dress shoes are not permitted on fitness floors.
- Cell phone use is only permitted in the atrium/community wing areas. Radio and internet streaming is permitted; cell phone talk and picture taking is prohibited on fitness floors, locker rooms, track, etc.
UPPER/LOWER FITNESS AREA
- Equipment cannot be reserved over the phone.
- Cardio equipment can be reserved two hours in advance.
- There is a 10 minute grace period for each machine. If you have signed up for a machine and are 10 minutes late, the machine will be re-assigned for the duration of the original time slot to another patron.
- Free Orientations are available to our members. Learn more about our cardio, selectorized and fitness circuit equipment. Stop by the Welcome Desk for more information and to set up an appointment.
- Free Youth Orientations - Twelve to fifteen year-olds can sign up at the Welcome Desk to learn how to use the Life Fitness and cardio equipment. Once certified, twelve and thirteen year-olds have the opportunity to use the equipment with supervision from a Guardian. Fourteen and fifteen year-olds may use the equipment once the certification is completed without supervision. All twelve to fifteen year-olds must get a band prior to their workout at the Welcome Desk to verify that the certification course has been completed.
- Racquetball courts can be reserved by annual members and monthly pass holders 3 days in advance. One court reservation per call, per member.
- Courts can be reserved for up to 1 hour on the hour.
- Racquetball goggles/glasses are strongly recommended.
- There is a 10 minute grace period for each court. If you have signed up for a court and are 10 minutes late, the court will be re-assigned for the duration of the original time slot.
FIT KID YOUTH FITNESS CENTER
- Annual or monthly membership is required for participation. Children 7 – 13 years of age.
- Athletic shoes, socks, t-shirt, sweatpants or shorts must be worn. Zippers, buttons, toys, gum or jewelry of any kind is prohibited. A labeled water bottle and towel are required.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the safe entry and exit to/from all Fit Kid Experience activities and programs.
- FIT KID ORIENTATION - Sign up for the Fit Kid Orientation at the Welcome Desk after parents have filled out and signed the Fit Kid Readiness Form and the Release Form. Register at the Welcome Desk for an Orientation and Assessment time. The $10 fee is required at the time of registration. Arrive at least thirty minutes prior to the start time for your test session. Registration will close fifteen minutes prior to the start of class. Upon completion of the orientation, members are eligible to participate in the youth fitness center. Participation is based on a first come, first serve basis.
- All slide users must be at least 48 inches tall.
- For ages 6 and under, adult must be in water; ages 4 and under at arms length.
- Fitness (exercise) swim for ages 12 and above.
- Open (fun/splash) swim hours are for all ages.
- Swim diapers are required for all children who are not toilet trained.
- Flotation devices are only permitted in the zero depth area of the leisure pool.
- Bathing suits are the only acceptable swimming attire.
- No food or drink, with the exception of water, is permitted in the Aquatic Center.
- Shoes and shirts are required outside of the Aquatic Center.
- Please enter and exit through the locker rooms or the family changing room corridor.
- There are 6 family changing rooms available for assisting families with small children or adult caregivers. Handicap accessibility.
- Check Aquatic Center bulletin board for listings of specific programs and lap swim locations.
- Please refer to the age guideline sheet for adult supervison requirements.
- Parents must remain in the building while their child is in Kids’ Castle.
- Accommodates children ages 1-9. Please, no crawling children. We ask that you utilize the Kids' Castle once the child is walking.
- Kids’ Castle is free to the children of Annual Members or for children with memberships. $4.00 per visit, per child for monthly and daily members.
- An emergency medical form and waiver needs to be filled out prior to usage of the Kids’ Castle.
- The tree house is for ages 12 and under. Adult supervison required for ages 8 and under.
DAILY YOUTH POLICY
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by a legal guardian or responsible adult. Please click here to read our revised Youth Policy.
- Membership(s) can be cancelled if the member(s) is/are:
- Moving 25 miles or more out of the area. A written request and verification of move required. A current utility bill, rental/lease agreement or a change of address form can be used for verification.
- Medically unable to utilize the facility/programs. A written request and Dr. note stating that the member can no longer use utilize the facility is required.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted 2 weeks before your renwing date. If request received after the this time, the request will be reviewed for the following month. Not all membership cancellation requests will be granted.
Please have your CFOne card readily available for your visit. You may purchase a replacement card for $5.00 in the event you have misplaced your card.
Please click here to read our CODE OF CONDUCT